- Each Party acknowledges that in connection with this Agreement it may receive certain confidential or proprietary technical and business information and materials of the other party.
- Each party, its agents, and employees shall hold and maintain in strictest confidence all confidential information, shall not disclose confidential information to any third party, and shall not use any confidential information except as may be necessary to perform its obligations pursuant to this agreement, except as may be required by a court or governmental authority.
- The Service provider is an independent contractor, not an employee of the [Client] or any company affiliated with the [Client].
- The Service provider shall determine the manner and means by which the services are accomplished.
- This contract does not create a partnership orjoint venture.
- The [client] has no authority to use Hubb Trademark, make or accept offers on our behalf.
Know Your Client:
- We are required to take all reasonable steps to establish the true and full identity of our clients and to comply with applicable anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing legislation. We shall inform you of what know your client’s details and documents that we shall require you to provide to us.
Conflicts of Interest:
- We will advise you of any conflicts of interest and, if required, discuss with you whether you will be happy for us to continue working for you.
- The Parties expressly acknowledge that this agreement does not Create an exclusive relationship between the parties.
- The [Client] shall not create, publish, distribute, use or refer to Hubb Advertising L.L.C without first submitting such material to us and receiving a written consent.
- The service provider holds no responsibility for the [Client’s] content and forthat matter, the Client shall be responsible forthe content publishing.
- This agreement shall be in accordance with the laws ofthe United Arab Emirates.
INVOICING AND PAYMENT TERMS
- [Hubb Advertising L.L.C] shall have the right to invoice [The Client] immediately upon signature of this Agreement.
- Thereafter, [Hubb Advertising L.L.C] will invoice [The Client] on a yearly/monthly basis as requested by [The Client].
- Hubb Advertising L.L.C will provide online advertisement services to [The Client] on its website [www.hubbae.ae] or any other subdomains owned by [the service provider]
The payment can be done by:
- Online Payment Gateways
- Bank Transfer
Reimbursement and Accounton hold:
- The billing cycle starts at the beginning of every Gregorian month (lst day of the month).
- The [client] shall receive a notification/email as a payment reminder.
- In case the client fails to pay within a week, his company services will stop showing and move to the pending status.
- In case the client fails to pay within two weeks, all the client ads will be deleted automatically and Hubb Advertising L.L.C holds no responsibility for losing the data.
- In case the "Client" wants to put his contract on hold at any time, the [client] shall notify Hubb Advertising L.L.C with an email at least 3 business days earlier to the end of the month and Hubb Advertising L.L.C will stop charging [the client] for the advertisement on Hubb and his account will be on hold until he asks formally to resume it.
- In case [the client] qualifies for reimbursement, he shall receive his pending dues within 10 business days as a Cheque under the company’s name.
- Our complaints procedure is available on request. All complaints should be addressed to our contact details set out above in the Information about Us section of these Terms of Business.
- In order to get access to the Service [The Client] shall fill out the necessary details regarding [The client’s] '5 Contact Person(s) and return this to [Hubb Advertising] (at the above address) no later than 3 business days from the date when this Agreement is signed.
The Agreement has been drawn up and executed in two (2) identical copies of which the parties have taken one each. In witness, whereof the Parties have caused this Agreement to be duly executed by their authorized representatives on the date stated Above.